Premium Spa Cover: 5" foam to 3" foam thickness Taper.
The Premium Cover is not made by Arctic Spas. It is a custom, locally made cover available for all Arctic Spas and all other brands of spas. These are custom made covers that can take up to 2 weeks to be completed.
The features include:
Premium Spa Cover
- 5" to 3" Taper
- R-16.5 Insulation Value
- 3 Year Warranty
- Available in all 10 colors
Local delivery is available for $35 along the Wasatch Front. Non-local delivery is $195 It also includes removal of your old spa cover.
(See Elite Cover for thicker foam, longer warranty etc.)
- High Quality Marine Grade Vinyl - With a weight of 30oz. (per lineal yard), the vinyl is the heaviest available. It also exceeds the specifications of “Marine Grade Vinyl”, and “Premium Grade Vinyl”.
- Gusseted Double Stitched Skirt- Expertly designed to protect the outer edge of your spa, helps prevent heat loss.
- Corrosion Proof Zipper
- Super Strong Tie Down Straps - With so many covers in areas of high winds, Proline uses exceptionally strong nylon webbing to reinforce our vinyl tie-downs.
- Metal C-Channel - The foam cores are further strengthened with a full 20 gauge metal C-channel running the entire length of the cover.
- Tapered Foam Core- Proline Spa Covers are some of the thickest, most insulating spa covers made. Vacuum and heat sealed with 6 mil plastic.
- Hinge - is reinforced with webbing 5" from edge
- Heavy Duty Handles - Made of 1-1/2” wide vinyl with nylon webbing reinforcement.
- Hinge Seal Gasket
- Chemical & ozone resistant scrim
The Premium Spa Cover line offers Options to customize your cover for your specific needs:
- Continuous Center Seal (Optional) - Extends the hinge seal gasket the full length of the hinge to further prevent heat loss.
- Reinforced Hinge Continuous (Optional) – The full length of the solid one piece hinge is reinforced with nylon webbing to help reduce the war and tear we commonly see from cover lifters.
- Double Wrapped Cores (Optional) – The foam core is wrapped with not only one but two heat sealed vapor barriers. Arctic Covers include the second wrap of Mylar to further prevent moisture absorption.
- Energy Shield II (Optional) – The under side of the cover is made of a reflective material to help reflect the heat back to the spa to further reduce heat loss.
- Additional Tie Downs (Optional) – Add additional security or help prevent wind damage by adding additional tie downs.
- Extra Handles / Gazebo Handles (Optional) – Add additional handles to the sides of the cover or on the inside to make it easier to open and close.